Call for Proposals
The Programming Committee for the Higher Education Financial Wellness Summit is now welcoming session proposal submissions for the 2nd Summit, to be held in Portland, Oregon from July 15 - July 17, 2018.
When submitting a proposal, please consider the following:
- Sessions will need to fill a one hour time block
- Ideas presented should be innovative and relevant to the progression of the financial wellness conversation
- The demographics of your audience (various institution types, levels of experience/exposure to financial wellness)
- Formatting the presentation for different types of learners (audio, visual, hands on, etc.)
- Delivering best practices using approaches for different student populations
- Providing established or emerging research in the field
- Collaborating with other institutions/organizations to provide various perspectives and practices
Proposals are due no later than Friday, March 16, 2018 (11:59 PM local time). Individuals will be notified of their status by Friday, April 6. Presenters of accepted proposals will receive early bird registration.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions.