Call for Proposals
The Programming Committee for the Higher Education Financial Wellness Summit (formerly the National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness) is now welcoming session proposal submissions for the first annual Higher Education Financial Wellness Summit, to be held at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, July 30 - August 1, 2017.
When submitting a proposal, please consider the following:
- Sessions will need to fill a one hour time block
- Ideas presented should be innovative and relevant to the progression of the financial wellness conversation
- The demographics of your audience (various institution types, levels of experience/exposure to financial wellness)
- Formatting the presentation for different types of learners (audio, visual, hands on, etc.)
- Delivering best practices using approaches for different student populations
- Providing established or emerging research in the field
- Collaborating with other institutions/organizations to provide various perspectives and practices
Proposals are due no later than Friday, March 31, 2017 (11:59 PM local time). Individuals will be notified of their status by Friday, April 21st. Presenters of accepted proposals will receive early bird registration.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.